Wax On, Wax Off
A koan is a riddle or puzzle that Zen Buddhists use during meditation to help them unravel greater truths about the world and about themselves. Zen masters have been testing their students with these stories, questions, or phrases for centuries.
As we learn a new language, we need to practice the new ideas, syntax, and paradigms that come what that language. The idea of language Koans helps both beginners and veterans learn the ins and outs of the language.
- Complete your language Koans
- further your capstone project
- Head to DotNetCoreKoans and follow the directions in the README.md. This will have you fork this repository, clone it and practice the
- Complete the Koans
- Once you are done with you koans, (or need a break), continue to work on your capstone.
- (.NET) There are a few Koans that were commented out, comment these in and complete them.