After completing this assignment, you should be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of iteration/enumeration
- Fork this repository to your own account.
- Change into your projects directory:
- Clone your repository:
hub clone function-junction
- Change into your project's directory: `cd function-junction``
- Install the dependencies:
- Open in your editor
- Start the test runner:
src/functions.test.jsand work on functions until tests pass.
- Commit and push your work to GitHub.
- Work on
function-junctionusing the directions above
- Finish the code and have all tests passing
- Have no linter warnings
- Turn in the homework using the URL to your repository on GitHub.
Do the same with the Function-Junction Koans at https://github.com/suncoast-devs/js-iteration
- Using the
forEachlooping method and no other looping or enumeration helper, write your own version of the following methods, except name yours