You will create a simple website that will showcase one of your passions. This is not about making the website flashy, but more about focusing on creating a website and learning your new tools.
- Get to know your text editor
- Introduce yourself to working on the command line
- Write some HTML
- Publish a web page
- Do not implement any CSS for this project.
degit $GITHUB_USER/html-css-ts-project-template HelloHTMLcd HelloHTMLnpm installgit initgit add .git commit -m "Initial commit"hub creategit push origin HEAD
Run your project
npm run deploy
- Create your first website.
- Compose a short essay (just a couple paragraphs at most) about a hobby you either enjoy or would like to learn about. We might expand on this page in future assignments, so pick something fun!
- Put your short essay into an HTML page, using appropriate semantic HTML elements. Perhaps use some paragraphs and lists.
- Add some appropriate images to your page.
- Give your webpage a simple header.
- Do not apply any style to your page.
- Deploy your site.
- Add a second page about your hobby and links in between them.
- Do this by creating another
.htmlfile in your project and use the
<a>element to link them.