Iteration in C#
Learning programming takes practice and the best practice is repetition. This exercise will allow you time to work on the basics of .NET and LINQ.
- Practice using LINQ to iterate/enumerate collections
NOTE These instructions are slightly different than your typical setup. This is because we are forking an existing code repository. You are making a copy FROM SDG's repository to your own. Then you are pulling DOWN that code from your github to start off the project.
To setup your assignment:
- Click on this repository and then click the
Forkbutton to make a copy in your own account.
- In your terminal change into your projects directory. (e.g
- Clone your repository:
hub clone net-iteration
- Change into your project's directory:
- Install the dependencies:
- Open in your editor:
- Start the test runner:
dotnet watch run
Iterations.csand work on functions until the test passes. Once you are done with a test you can move to the next one. There are a total of 10 questions.
- Commit and push your work to GitHub.
The SDG quick reference guides are a good place to look for help on determining which LINQ and String methods might be useful in this assignment.
- SDG String Quick Reference
- SDG LINQ Quick Reference
- More String Functions.
- Official Microsoft LINQ Documentation
- All tests passing