For tonight, I want you to show off what you favorite music is. You will be creating a multiple page app, using react-router.
- Create a SPA, with a few pages
- Deploying your website
- Build a website that has 4 pages.
- One landing
- One page for your each of your top three favorite bands.
degit $GITHUB_USER/react-project-template MusicMadness
react-router-domto your project.
- Create a Landing page that displays a short description of all three of your bands
- Build 3 band pages, each on their own URL. These pages should have a
- a band picture
- band name
- latest album information
- Each page should have a navigation bar that allows the user to browse from page to page
- Deploy your site
TIP: for Explorer mode focus on getting the router set up and linking up the pages to each other.
- Add a JSON file to your application containing data about bands
- Use information in the URL to determine the band to render (from the data in the JSON file)
- Integrate with Last.fm API. This API has many features. Go crazy, the sky is the limit.
- npm react-router-dom
npm install --save react-router-dom