Create a Roshambo (Rock-Paper-Scissors) game.
- Practice conditional logic
See the Wikipedia page about Rock, Paper, Scissors
How to get started
- Get familiar with rock, paper, scissors if you haven't played before (or in a while)
- Draw out on paper/whiteboard/computer the rough design of your application
- See Explorer Mode for the UI requirements
- Start by placing all the HTML elements on the page
- Style the user interface
- Write out in English, ALL the steps the application needs to take
- For example "When user one clicks on Rock, remember that user one chooses Rock"
degit $GITHUB_USER/html-css-ts-project-template RoshamboJS
NOTE: Complete part 1 before moving on to part 2
- There should be three buttons for Player One: Rock, Paper, Scissors
- There should be three buttons for Player Two: Rock, Paper, Scissors
- Player One should be able to select their throw
- Player Two should be able to select their throw
- After both players make their selection, I should be told who won and the game should be over.
- You have heard about Rock, Paper, Scissors, but have you tried Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock? Modify your game to allow the extra options!
- Have fun with the CSS by adding colors, animations, and effects to make the game more enjoyable
- Your game is currently only 1 vs 1, add the ability to add more computer or users players to the game