For this assignment, you are creating a simple interactive scoreboard for your favorite sport.
- Refer to this mockup to design your page:
- A user should be able to update a score and the teams playing.
- Use these HTML and CSS files as starting content:
degit $GITHUB_USER/html-css-ts-project-template Scoreboard
- Update the CSS to improve the styling based on your own design and tastes.
- Avoid updating the HTML too much, try to use existing elements and classes. However, do add new classes or elements for your design or your TypeScript if needed.
- Assign an event to the input fields to automatically change the team's name as the user types.
- Assign click events to the buttons to update the corresponding values on the page. The score buttons should adjust the current score by a "hard-coded" value.
- Deploy your site.
- Add an
ifstatement to stop each team's score from going below 0.
- Add an
ifstatement to stop each team's score from going above 21.
- When a team gets 21 points, display a message to the user of who won.
- Add a
resetbutton that resets the scoreboard back to each team having 0 points.
- Add more CSS to the winning teams score to indicate who won.
- Implement a Quarter/Period Tracker that would be appropriate for the sport.
- Add some styling to make it more presentable. Have fun with it.
- Make the layout responsive.
- Add a Timer that counts down automatically and updates the period/quarter appropriately.
- Save/load the information to local storage.
- Add anything else that your sport would have on its scoreboard (e.g., fouls, sacks, shots on goal).
- Improve the ease of use for score keeping in your sport.