Welcome to Codewars
The best way to improve our problem-solving skills is to practice, practice, practice. Many developers continue to do frequent practice on small sample problems, some even using them as a daily warmup before beginning their daily routine.
One of the common interview scenarios for developers is a coding question or challenge. During an interview, you may be asked to code the solution to a small problem or you may be given a small application to create over a few days and turn in.
Both of these scenarios require you to begin a habit of practicing reading and solving coding exercises.
The website we'll be using for this is
- Exercise and improve your problem-solving skills
- Prepare you for interview coding questions
- Create an account at https://codewars.com
- Join the "Suncoast Developers Guild" clan
- Create a new, empty, github repository to store your
- Choose any TWO of the following code challenges.
- Complete them through the phase of "SUBMIT" and having codewars acknowledge your code is correct.
- Copy and paste the code of your solution into a file in your
codewarsrepository. Use a filename similar to the name of the challenge. For instance, if you solve "Switch it Up!" name your file "SwitchItUp.cs" or "switch-it-up.cs"
- Try a slightly harder problem that is a
7difficulty. Here is an example: https://www.codewars.com/kata/5a4ea304b3bfa89a9900008e