Questions You Should Ask During an Interview
- Why do you like working at **___**?
- How do you describe the culture at ____?
- How do you maintain that culture?
- What makes a "perfect"/good co-worker/employee?
- How diverse is the company?
- How diverse is the team?
- Does the company provide access to udemy, Pluralsight or other sites for continuing education?
- If the company doesn't provide access, is there a learning fund available?
- If not a learning fund, can I be reimbursed if I buy courses on udemy?
- Does the team practice Agile? Kaban or scrum?
- What tools do you use for organizing and running the team?
- What would my day-to-day work involve?
- What onboarding processes does the company have?
- What career progression is available at the company?
- What is expected of a junior developer in the first week, first month and first year?
- Does the company have established junior onboarding or mentorship?
- What is the tech stack?
- If the job involves product work, ask more about the actual product.